Mission & Vision
Greater Phoenix Social & Behavioral Health Services
At Jewish Family & Children’s Service, our mission is to strengthen
the community by offering quality behavioral health social services, and
primary medical care to children, families and adults of all ages, in
accordance with a Jewish value system that cares about all humanity.
At JFCS, we hope for a future where families are strong, where our elders
are cared for and where children are safe. Our dedication to this mission
is strengthened by our commitment to our core Jewish values that honor
community and family bonds.
Jewish Values Guiding Our Mission
These values are the cornerstones of JFCS' Mission past, present, and future.
Kehila - building community
Tzedakah - to do what is right and just
Tikkun Olam - repairing the world
Gemilut Chasadim - acts of kindness
Our Organizational Values
JFCS Board and staff are committed to the following:
- Quality service is a top priority
- People are our most important resource
- Promote cultural competency by maintaining a diverse workforce
- Remain fiscally responsible so we can continue to aid the community
- Remain committed to excellent and continuously improve services
- Collaborate with staff and the community
- Promote open communication
We promise to...
- Serve all clients
- Offer discounted fees for clients who qualify
Not deny services based on a person’s:
- Sexual orientation
- National origin
Accept insurance, including:
- Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)