Jewish Family & Children’s Service continues delivering vital
services to the community. With the COVID-19 landscape quickly changing,
JFCS is taking actions based on guidance from the Centers for Disease
Control (CDC) and the Arizona Department of Health Services (ADHS). As
such, JFCS is continually adapting our programs and reviewing alternative
strategies to continue serving those who depend on our services. If you
- For Behavioral Health and Primary Medical Care, call (602) 256-0528.
- For Jewish Community Services, call (602) 452-4627.
- For Administration and other inquiries, call (602) 279-7655.
For Domestic Violence Services, call (602) 452-4640 (English) or
(602) 534-3087 (Spanish).
All JFCS healthcare centers and clinics remain open:
- JFCS East Valley Healthcare Center (480) 820-0825
- JFCS Glendale Healthcare Center (623) 486-8202
- JFCS Michael R. Zent Healthcare Center (602) 353-0703
- JFCS West Valley Clinic (623) 234-9811
Programs continuing with virtual service delivery:
- Counseling and Case Management
- Creative Aging
- Helping Hands Emergency Financial Assistance
- Hospital Chaplaincy
- Jewish Career Services
- Just 3 Things Food Pantry
- Creative Arts for Holocaust Survivors
- Memory Café
- Older Adult In-Home Services
- Real World Job Development
- Senior Concierge
- Shelter Without Walls
The following programs are paused until further notice:
- Aleinu Outreach & Education
- Center for Senior Enrichment
- Creating Peaceful Families
To keep our community as safe and healthy as possible, only volunteer activities
with appropriate social distancing protocols are permitted until further
notice. This greatly minimizes the risk to those we serve, as well as
to our valuable volunteers.
To protect the clients and patients we service, please do not visit JFCS
offices or program locations if you are ill. If you are sick and need
access to services, please call us to discuss alternatives.
Thank you to everyone who has reached out to us and asked how to help during
this difficult time. Your generosity, kindness and compassion fuels our
commitment to continue our mission of healing lives. Please stay healthy and safe.