With the COVID-19 landscape quickly changing, JFCS is taking actions based
on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Arizona
Department of Health Services (ADHS).
The work we do is more important than ever. As an agency that works with
vulnerable populations who are most at-risk, we are adapting our programs
and reviewing alternative strategies to continue serving those who depend
on our services.
JFCS is committed to continuing vital services for thousands of families
in our community. Our staff is working to ensure our clients have the support they need.
JFCS healthcare centers and clinics remain open:
- JFCS East Valley Healthcare Center
- JFCS Glendale Healthcare Center
- JFCS Michael R. Zent Healthcare Center
- JFCS West Valley Clinic
Programs continuing with some adjustments to service delivery:
- Center for Senior Enrichment (only for Palazzo residents)
- Counseling and Case Management
- Helping Hands Emergency Financial Assistance
- Jewish Career Services
- Just 3 Things Food Pantry
- Older Adult In-Home Services
- Real World Job Development
- Senior Concierge
- Shelter Without Walls
The following programs are suspended until further notice:
- Aleinu Outreach & Education
- Bereavement Group Counseling
- Creating Peaceful Families
- Creative Aging
- Hospital Chaplaincy
- Memory Café
- Kibbitz and Kultur
To keep our community as safe and healthy as possible, we must cease all
volunteer activities until further notice. This greatly minimizes the
risk to those we serve, as well as to our valuable volunteers.
To protect the clients and patients we service, please do not visit JFCS
offices or program locations if you are ill. If you are sick and need
access to services, please call us to discuss alternatives.
- For Jewish community services, please call (602) 452-4627.
- For Behavioral Health and Primary Medical Care, please call (602) 256-0528.
- For administration and other inquiries, please call (602) 279-7655.
Thank you to everyone who has reached out to us and asked how to help during
this difficult time. Your generosity, kindness and compassion fuels our
commitment to continue our mission of healing lives.
Please stay healthy and safe.