Center for Senior Enrichment
The JFCS Center for Senior Enrichment is free and open to the entire senior
community. Come for a class or spend the day! Join us for some of the
best classes, discussion groups, speakers and friendships.
The Center for Senior Enrichment provides opportunities for:
- Health and wellness programs
- Certified exercise instructors
- Classes taught by university professors
- Tech support for computers, tablets and phones
- Jewish programming and services
- Engaging arts and cultural programs
- Fun social activities
- Gift shop
View our monthly Shofar below to learn more about our exciting and mind-stimulating
Visit the Center for Senior Enrichment Facebook page!
Lunch is offered daily for $4 per meal. The Center also offers transportation
within a five to ten mile radius. This program is funded in part by the
Area Agency on Aging, The Jewish Federation of Greater Phoenix and individual donors.
6250 North 19th Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85015
Hours: Tues-Fri 9:30 am to 2:30 pm