Volunteers for Mitzvah Projects
“No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens
the burden of another.” --Author unknown
Jewish Family & Children’s Service has many meaningful and rewarding
opportunities for adults, teens, B’Nai Mitzvah students and community
organizations and businesses looking for an occasional volunteer experience.
Your acts of human kindness make the world a better place and bring hope
to those in need. Some Mitzvah Project suggestions include:
- Conduct a non-perishable food drive to donate to our food pantries
- Collect and package hygiene products for our adults and children in need
- Adopt-a-family for our holiday program
- Prepare and deliver Thanksgiving meals for our clients
- Collect and donate diapers and other useful items for new parents in need
- And much more
Please fill out our online application.
Contact Jody Goldman, Volunteer Coordinator, 602.452.4614 or