Since 2011, we have been providing food to young people in the
JFCS Real World Job Development and
Youth In Transition programs.
Please help JFCS stock the
Just 3 Things food pantry by donating just 3 non-perishable food items each month and
provide a needy youth with food as they transition from foster care to
If you are interested in donating canned food items for the pantry or if
you have questions, please contact Holly Packer at
email@example.com or Jody Goldman at
Don't have time to shop?
Make a cash donation to
Just 3 Things and we'll do the shopping for you!
- Canned Meats and Fish
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruit or Fruit Cups
- Canned Meat or Cheese Ravioli
- Can Openers
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Disposable Razors
- Pre-packaged Dinners (Hormel, Healthy Choice, Del Monte)
- Snack Food (Trail Mix, Granola Bars, Crackers, Dried Fruit)
- Microwaveable Macaroni & Cheese
Read these thank-you notes written FOR YOU from kids who received meals
from the pantry:
Click on the thumbnail to read full notes.